Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 324

So I'm gonna be a bit grinch-like and have a random bitch fest for a second.....

I use Facebook regularly. I use it to keep in touch with people, show off my babe and even boast about a cool thing or two. But I really get stabby with people who constantly post shit to stir up controversy and have arguments. I'm all for a once in a while throw down regarding some heated topic but there is massive eye rolling from me if it becomes a daily thing. I belong to message boards to have that kind of conversation on, not FB. And yes, before you get all stabby and eye rolly on me, I know that I can block said people but it doesn't change the fact that it is annoying as all hell.  Heck, I may be the only person who gets easily annoyed at such things. Whatever. It's my blog and I can bitch about it if I want to. (I blame this random bitchy blog on Jill and that brilliant idea of yours....lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment