Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Day 6 - Giving Thanks
Today, on this 6th day of November...also known as Election Day, I am thankful that I am an American and I have the right to a vote and to choose. I am thankful for the freedoms I am given...the freedom of speech (or in this case type), the freedom to believe in a Higher Power, the freedom to chose what is done or not done to my body, the freedom to not give two shits about anything if I don't want to. I am thankful that I am not made to marry by force. I am thankful that I have my son, and I can add to my family without being regulated by the government. I am thankful that my body is my body and no one else's to do with. Today, I am thankful that I am an American.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment