Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wondering what is going on?

A whole lotta nuffin.

I wrote my doc a couple weeks ago and let her know that treatment was on hold due to finances/deductible. We conversed back and forth through a few emails. She wants so bad to treat me but understands that we are tied bc of finances. She even offered to get me donated meds to offset some of the cost. Love her!

As of right now Mike and I are looking at a few life changes...one big change. Those of you who know what this is about, I thank you for all your thoughts and prayers through all this. Those of you who are lost and are pissed bc clearly I'm keeping you in the dark, I appreciate you sending us any and all t&ps you could spare.

I feel really good about these changes and I have high hopes for 2014. I have actually been at peace with how I've been feeling lately. I feel genuinely happy for those that are pregnant and I have to attribute it to things looking up in 2014.

I'm hoping my next post will be full of great news and high hopes for treatment soon. We shall see. =)


1 comment :