Wednesday, October 29, 2014

25, 26, 27 Weeks (oops) with lots of updates

How far along? 27 Weeks (with a recap of week 25 and 26)

The baby is the size of a..... 



Total weight gain/loss? 21 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yup

Stretch marks? not too bad yet

Sleep? not my best. have been sick for 3 weeks and now I have insomnia

Best moment this week? seeing mah baby on Tuesday

Miss Anything? nah

Movement? oh yea

Food cravings? it's seriously still buffalo anything. OMG. that and tootsie rolls

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope

Have you started to show yet? yup

Boy or Girl? BOYYY!!!!

Labor Signs? nah

Belly Button in or out? oooout!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time? well i wasn't feeling well so i was kind of grumpy at times

Looking forward to? Halloween with my noodle

Upcoming Appointments?  11/24 OBGYN and 11/25 MFM and then lots of appointments after these from here on out.

Other ramblings and musings: So where to begin??

Well first off I've been stupidly sick for like 3 weeks now. I finally took myself to the doc last week and was diagnosed with a sinus infection and bronchitis. Yippee. I'm still not 100% and still coughing a ton. Coughing for 3 weeks while pregnant is not fun. Snissing and the round ligament pain are my biggest complaints.

On Monday I had my monthly OB appt. I also had my 1 hr glucose test which sucked bc I failed. The doc said it was ok to eat, so I did and I failed with slighly high numbers so now I get to do the 3 hour test on Friday (possibly Friday). ::insert grumpy mood here::
Other than the glucose test, everything checked out fine. Doc said I'm up 21 lbs which is fine since I started underweight. Baby sounded good on the doppler.
We discussed and finalized a c-section date. So the latest I will be pregnant is January 29th at 1:45pm. Fingers crossed he wants to come on his own a little before that though so I can attempt my v-bac.

On Tuesday I had my level 2 u/s done by MFM. Baby J was suuuuuper stubborn and really wouldn't let the tech get many pics. He is feet down (yea I can feel you dancing over my nether regions) so lets hope that as my due date gets closer he finds his head down there and not his feet. He looks great, though and is weighing in at about 2 lbs.





25 Weeks with baby #2 vs Baby #1
no pic comparison


26 Weeks with baby #2 vs Baby #1
no pic comparison


27 Weeks with baby #2 vs Baby #1








No comments:

Post a Comment