Saturday, February 7, 2015

Some Pictures of the day Jackson Was Born

Before walking the hospital for the 2 hours Mike and I went to the cafeteria for a snack. I joked that I felt like I walked into an episode of Grey's Anatomy so I, of course, had to take a picture.

Decided that Mike and I needed a walking selfie. I look tired. And it was probably about 8am when I took this pic. I had no idea what the rest of my day would turn into.

After getting admitted and having my IV put in, I finally made the call to let everyone know I was in labor by texting this pic out. This was also the IV that had to get put in before the anesthesiologist was called.

This is my 'I'm not impressed face' to my pain and contractions

The first pic Mike was able to take of Jackson when they told him it was ok to come over. He was already intubated and there was a guy standing next to his side 'breathing' for him.

This is an emotional picture for me to share but this is me saying hi and bye to Jackson before they took him to the NICU. I was able to reach in and touch his arm.



No comments:

Post a Comment