Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cycle Who The Heck Knows They're All Running Together Update

So, if you follow me on Facebook or IG I'm sure you know how this month turned out. Clearly I wouldn't be drinking the delicious Summer Shandy's if I had a bun in the oven.

So, now that thats out of the way, onto more important things. First being that after going back and forth between our RE's office, insurance company and Mike's HR rep for MONTHS we finally have confirmation that the IUI procedure is covered. There are a set of stipulations set forth before they will cover the IUI, but we meet all of them. And since I have hit my out of pocket maximum, this treatment should cost me nothing. So, the bigger question is will we be doing the IUI?

Well, maybe yes and maybe no...lol. We are dealing with a bit of a timing issue since we are heading down to the OBX next week. My cycles are relatively predictable but I have been known to ovulate as early as CD9 and as late at CD13. This leaves a pretty wide range of timing and since we are away for a week plus the weekend hours at the RE's office are extremely limited hours we are unsure if the IUI will work out for us this month.

If we decide that the IUI timing isn't the best for this month I am going to do another month of soy isoflavones. I dipped my feet in with these last month and took the most minimal dosage recommended. This month, if taken, I will be upping the dosage during the 5 days.

So anyway, enough about that babble.

Last night me, Mike and my mom went to the Bruno concert. Hells yes mother fvcker! I am *STILL* reeling over his awesomeness. Seriously, Mr. Peter Gene Hernandez is one sexy ass, talented dude. If you didn't see my pics from the concert, there were only a few, then you haven't met Bang Bang. He's my Bruno fill in and I love him just the same.

photo (1) photo

Annnnnd in 4 days my ass will be sipping a drink listening to the waves crash. Jealous? You should be.

 

Thats all i got. I'm going to link some awesome videos from last nights concert. These are not my videos but some else's who attended the same concert. Please take note of how freaking amazing he is.







And my favorite song and I'm so sad this video doesn't go until the end but whatevs





No comments:

Post a Comment