Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Anniversary...here is more shitty news

Today is my 5 year anniversary with my love. Sigh <3



AF showed up right on time. Yay....or not....or a little of both.


Called the RE office first thing this morning to make an appt for day 3 monitoring. They brought me in today, day 2, which is fine as well and was probably better anyway. The blood draw girl murdered my arm. I hate new ppl who are rough taking blood.


Anyway, blood was taken and then I headed to the exam room. The nurse came in and we chit chatted for a bit then she got down to work. She found my left (blocked side) ovary first and immediately saw a 22mm cyst on this ovary. Ugh. There was only like 3 more follies on this ovary. Then she moved on over to my right ovary. This one is so hard to find and is so painful. Great news...there are like almost 10 follies growing on this ovary. This one will probably be the side I ovulate from which is great since my other tube is blocked anyway.


We made plans to do clomid again, estrace (needed to confirm with dr about days to take it) and then come back on cd10 for another us/bw. And then head to trigger, iui from there. But they said they would call with my bw results regardless.



A little after noon today Mike and I were taking the baby to go get lunch and my phone rings. Its the office. The nurse basically said that based on my blood work results I'm not having a "true period". Her exact words. I asked her how that was possible since I know for a fact I am having an actual period. She couldn't really answer me and just said that based on my results they believe I'm not having a true period. She also mentioned that my fsh was high and so was my estradiol. But I could have heard all this wrong since I was still trying to figure out how someone has a fake period.



Sigh. So, I have to go back on Monday for more bloodwork and another ultrasound. After they receive all the results and consult the doctor I guess the'll let me know what the plan is. Honestly, I'm going to guess that this cycle is cancelled too.


I hate getting my hopes up for them to be shattered day 2 of my cycle. I am having a tough time with the "why's" of a lot of things right now. =\



5ea5140c71b4681d5ff48bdad42378c6

No comments:

Post a Comment