I'm still not pregnant. Surprise.

I didn't actually think that "not thinking about it" and "not stressing" and "taking the month off" would actually work so I'm not at all surprised to see more BFNs.
I did, however, spend the month getting back into acupuncture and enjoyed not having to go to the doctor for blood work twice a week. Both are equally relaxing. See the irony? I am relaxed getting 30 needles in my body while being relaxed about not getting blood drawn 10 times...lol.
Once AF arrives I'll be heading back to the RE. The first thing they want to do is blood work to check my FSH. If it hasn't come down to a reasonable level they will cancel my next cycle as well. I am reallllly hoping my FSH is low enough to start another iui cycle next month. If my FSH is at a nice low level I'll be starting Estrace too. Hope that medicine doesn't make me feel like complete ass like this prolactin medicine does.
Guess I'll wrap this up. Sorry there is nothing important to report from this past month but I'm hoping for some good blood work numbers so we can try next month. I'll update as soon as I head to the doc and get the FSH numbers back. I'd appreciate some good thoughts for low numbers if you can spare them.
Is it insane that I want to tweak this and stand under the light with it? lol Hope next cycle is IT! :) <3
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and rooting for you!
ReplyDelete